ATTACH THE RINGS
- **** WARNING ***** If you have a patterned fabric make sure you get it the right way up. The ring with the lampshade holder bracket will be at the bottom of a table lamp lampshade and at the top of a ceiling lampshade.
- Apply tape to the outside edges of the rings.
- Roll the tape around the rings.
- Remove the cover paper from the tapes on the rings.
- Starting at the end of the fabric panel that doesn't have the seam tape, stick the first ring onto the PVC edge of the panel (Not the fabric).
- Stick the other ring on the opposite edge.
- Make sure the lampshade holder bracket is inside the lampshade.
- Roll both rings around the panel keeping the ring inline with the PVC edge.
- When you get to the overlap.
- Remove the cover paper from the seam edge tape.
- Overlap the panel and press the seam together.
This video shows
- Applying tape to the rings.
- Ring placement on the liner (very important).
- Rolling the rings onto the panel.
- Joining the seam.