Use this calculator when pleating up a fabric panel to a finished curtain width. For a given number of pleats, the calculator will find the pleat sizes and gap sizes required to make the curtain.
How to Calculate your pleats
- Fold a sample pleat to find approximately what your ideal width of pleat and gap size is.
- Enter the following values in cms.
- Width of fabric panel to be pleated
- Finished curtain width
- Left end
- Right end
- Select a number of pleats
- Press Enter to calculate
- If necessary change the number of pleats and Recalculate until you find the best "Pleat size" and "Gap size" for the curtain.