HOW TO MAKE CURTAINS
Learn how to make curtains the way they are made in a professional workroom. FREE online step by step instructions to make lined or interlined curtains with pencil pleat, pinch pleat, double pleat, triple pleat, cartridge pleat or goblet pleat headings.
Our tutorials show you how we make curtains and blinds in our workshop. They have been developed by professional curtain maker Cindy Taylor from Dolman & Taylor.
All the written information on this site is FREE to access and use NOW!!!
(NO passwords, NO email sign up, NO Hassle, just use it and learn from it!!!!) If you choose to also unlock the demonstration videos in the tutorials there is a charge (from £7.95 per tutorial).
THESE TUTORIALS ARE PERFECT IF YOU WANT TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE BEAUTIFUL CURTAINS FOR YOUR OWN HOME, THE WAY THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN MADE IF YOU HAD PAID FOR THEM.We'll guide you through the process step by step and not only will you save money you'll be able to proudly show off your finished curtains in your own home.
Key Features.WHAT'S COVERED
- Measuring the window
- Calculating the curtain dimensions
- Calculating fabric and lining quantities
- Full making instructions
- Hanging and dressing the finished curtains
- Full written instructions are here FREE online for you to follow NOW
- FREE calculators to help you calculate your pleat spacing, fabric and lining quantities
- FREE Extra Help : Ask a question about making and we will answer it in the Comments & Questions section at the end of each stage.
- Unlocking the Demonstration videos (from £7.95 per course)
- £7.95 per lined curtain course 1 day video access
- £9.95 per lined curtain course 28 day video access
- £14.95 per interlined curtain course 28 day video access
- Downloading Printable instructions & worksheet (£4.95 per tutorial)
That's a detailed written tutorial on how to make curtains for FREE plus the option to view course videos that demonstrate Professional workshop tips, methods and techniques from only £7.95. We think that is incredible value compared to curtain making day courses.
THINKING OF STARTING YOUR OWN CURTAIN OR BLIND MAKING BUSINESS?
If so, we think you'll find these blog posts interesting .