How use this Calculator
- Enter the following values in cms.
- Finished Blind Drop
- Headrail Allowance*
- Bottom flap depth
- Cascade section depth
- Select a number of cascade sections
- Press "Enter" to calculate
- Varying the number of Cascade sections and the cascade increment will change the length of the blind in the up position and the top pleat size.
- The ROD POCKET LAYOUT section below will produce a diagram showing the rod pocket positions
* Please see our BLOG item Headrail allowance explained for more information on headrail allowances.
The bottom flap can be varied in length to your design requirements or made the same size as the cascade increment .
Extra Help & Comments