WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW IF YOU ARE MAKING:
SETTING OUT ROD POCKETS:
How to Calculate your Folds
- Enter the following values in cms.
- Finished Blind Drop
- Headrail Allowance*
- Select a number of Pleat Sections (must be an odd number)
- Press "Enter" to calculate
- If necessary change the number of Pleat Sections and/or headrail allowance and recalculate until you find the best "Pleat Section Depths" for the blind.
- The BLIND LAYOUT section below will produce a diagram showing the blind's dimensions
* Please see our BLOG item Headrail allowance explained for more information on headrail allowances.
Making your own Blind?
This blind calculator is designed to compliment our free tutorial instructions. More information regarding the blind's dimensions and the minimum headrail allowance you should use can be found in these tutorials.